505 Performance Return Policy
* Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. You must have an RMA number from returns department.
* Refund amount subject to change upon inspection of return item
* 20% Restocking Fee on ALL Returns
* Special Order Items MAY NOT BE Returned.
* All returns must be shipped prepaid, insured and trackable using UPS/Fedex/ USPS.
* Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
* Collect shipments will be refused.
* All parts must be returned in the original condition.
* Any damage resulting from improper installation or use or lack of maintenance will not be covered in this policy. All wearable parts are warranted at the sole discretion of 505 Performance, unless returned unopened and unused condition.
* 505 PERFORMANCE reserves the right to review your claim and determine if a store credit, refund or exchange is appropriate. 505 Performance may withhold warranty coverage for damages caused by improper installation and any use or abuse of the vehicle, including the lack of maintenance and/or extraordinary stresses caused by street, road or track racing. The final decision for a credit, return or replacement is made at the discretion of 505 Performance and any other OEM Supplier/Manufacturer of the part(s). 505 Performance is not responsible for defects of other manufacturer's products or their return policies, though 505 Performance will intercede on your behalf with OEM Suppliers/Manufacturers where possible. 505 Performance is not responsible for any products that are improperly installed, installed with non-compatible equipment, abused, improperly used or improperly broken in.
Please send all returns to:
Attn: Return Dept
80 Road 3535
Flora Vista, NM 878415